EEC Progressive Dinner
SAVE THE DATE: Saturday, September 17, 2022 from 5:00 - 8:00 p.m.
Save the Date! Saturday, 17 September 2022 5pm Progressive Dinner
That’s right, the progressive dinner is back! Dust off your classic car and prepare to feast with your fellow Emmanuel parishioners!
What is a Progressive Dinner, you ask?
- For the hors d’ouevres course, you go to the home designated for you (5 p.m. to 6 p.m.)
- For the main course, you go to a different designated home, with different people (6:15 p.m. to 7:15 p.m.)
- For the dessert course, we all gather at the clubhouse at Harbor Watch, on Sheridan Road, right behind Gordon Food Service (7:30 p.m.)
Who is invited, you ask?
EVERYONE! (Families with children will be paired with other families with children)
How do I become involved, you ask?
- Sign up on the poster at church, beginning July 31
- Or contact Kay Farrimond (email@example.com)
- Sign up ends September 3
- After the signup deadline, you will be contacted with information about your destinations
- You will be asked to bring food to share, either for the hors d’oeuvres course or for the main course
Contact Kay (231-347-5878) (firstname.lastname@example.org)
We encourage all to come and enjoy an evening of festive fellowship! Nancy Turner, Barrie Bates, and Kay Farrimond